Private Wealth Management Business Partner - Ottawa, ON
Employment Type: Private Wealth Management
IG Doyle Group Private Wealth Management is a leading Ottawa based Private Wealth Management practice. We provide a full range of financial products and services to more than 200 families, entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners in Ottawa and surrounding areas. We have been in practice for over 20 years.
Drawing on previous experience in an advisory role, you will be responsible for growing the assets of a well-established, client-centric financial planning practice. You must be a self-motivated and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for business development and client service.
WHY WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results;
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity;
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability;
- You are a certified professional (CFP®) with 5 years' experience in the financial services industry;
- You have or are willing to obtain the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP).
- Succession planning opportunity to acquire a portion of a significant book of business serviced by a long term financial advisor (access to an internal structured financed succession program which balances the compensation of both the outgoing and incoming financial advisor);
- Front of the line access to IG Private Wealth Management Support including the Advanced Financial Planning Team and Private Client Support and Practice Management Team;
- Be mentored by one of the most experienced and successful senior advisors** in the 90-year history of IG and
- Opportunity to build and be rewarded for your own equity
SPECIFICALLY YOU WILL
- Support all business development and marketing activities and strategies;
- Identify new business opportunities within the professionals and entrepreneurs market;
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies;
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introductions generated from centers of influence;
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further the client relationship; and
- Review client accounts, execute trade orders, maintain account lists, track client documentation, and explain life planning, product, services and strategies directly to clients
- Strong total compensation package, including bonuses and rewards based on results;
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market; and
- Modern work environment
Choosing IG Doyle Group Private Wealth Management for a life and career opportunity
IG Doyle Group Private Wealth Management is affiliated with IG Wealth Management which is part of IGM Financial and a member of the Power Financial Corporation Group of Companies. When you work with us, you enter into a relationship backed by an industry leader that Canadians have trusted for more than 90 years.
We develop a comprehensive understanding of client goals while collaborating with clients' legal & accounting specialists. We integrate well-researched strategies resulting in a clear-cut path to grow their wealth and achieve their distinct financial objectives.
We earn trust through honesty, integrity, results driven strategies and our absolute commitment to our clients' success.
Please email your resume in absolute confidence to email@example.com or should you prefer call (613) 723-4330 to learn more.
*As of August 2018
**Based on total business credits July 2018