Private Wealth Management Associate Advisor - Winnipeg, MB
We are one of Winnipeg’s leading IG Private Wealth Management practices. We provide a full range of financial products and services to more than 400 families*, entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners in Winnipeg. We have been in practice for 25 years.
Drawing on previous experience in an advisory role, you will be responsible for growing the assets of a well-established, client-centric financial planning practice. You must be a self-motivated and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for business development and client service.
- Front of the line access to IG Private Wealth Management Support including the Advanced Financial Planning Team and Private Client Support and Practice Management Team;
- Be mentored by an experienced and successful senior advisor
- Opportunity to build and be rewarded for your own equity.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Support all business development and marketing activities and strategies;
- Identify new business opportunities within the young professionals and entrepreneurs’ market;
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies;
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introduction generated from centers of influence;
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further the client relationship; and
- Review client accounts, execute trade orders, maintain account lists, track client documentation, and explain product, services and strategies to clients directly.
- Strong total compensation package, including bonuses and rewards based on sales results;
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market; and
- Modern work environment and flexibility in your schedule.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 5 years of client facing experience in the financial services industry;
- CFP® designation;
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC), Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and attract new business
Choosing IG Private Wealth Management for a life and career opportunity.
Our Private Wealth Practice is affiliated with IG Wealth Management which is a part of IGM Financial and a member of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies. When you work with us, you enter into a relationship backed by an industry leader that Canadians have trusted for more than 90 years.
Our team is committed to providing superior advice. We offer a sophisticated approach to wealth building and wealth protection, creating tailored strategies to fulfill our client’s short and long-term needs.
We work with IG Wealth Management experts in the key areas of tax and estate planning, securities, insurance protection, investment lending and business succession to develop unique solutions.
Our clients benefit significantly from our coordinated approach. Whatever they need, we work with them to achieve their personal and investing goals.
ABOUT IG PRIVATE WEALTH
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org