Financial Advisor - Manitoba Area
THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for dedicated people with an entrepreneurial spirit and an agile and proactive mindset who want to help Canadians achieve their financial goals. Perhaps you are considering a career change or, if you are currently in the industry, you are seeking an opportunity to improve outcomes for yourself and clients. Becoming a financial advisor with Investors Group requires a high degree of dedication, commitment, and effort. For the right individual, combined with our support, this will be a highly rewarding career both personally and professionally.
At IG Wealth Management, you build your practice on your terms – working directly with clients to develop relationships, provide comprehensive financial plans, and help them achieve financial confidence with their life-long financial goals. It’s a rewarding career and we invite you to explore the opportunity we offer:
- Have the highest number of Certified Financial Planners in Canada
- Provide industry-leading training, support, and ongoing development throughout your career
- Support you through a team of advanced financial planning experts and a network of wealth planning, mortgage, and insurance planning specialists
- Offer exceptional income potential, where your earnings are reflective of your efforts. In 2018, our average CFP-licensed advisor grossed $218,000
- Encourage independence and work-life synergy as you plan your schedule
ABOUT IG WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Our goal is to be Canada’s financial partner of choice.
For more than 90 years, we have built meaningful, long-term relationships with our clients and their families. Our synchronized approach to financial planning looks at all aspects of a client’s financial life. We take the time to explore all the life goals, financial aspirations, and concerns clients have for themselves and their families, and then follow up with a comprehensive analysis of their overall financial well-being. We know that life is dynamic, so we assess and adjust client plans as their circumstances change. This approach enables them to take advantage of the possibilities that life brings and helps them realize their full financial potential. Today we deliver financial planning and wealth advice to more than one million Canadians coast to coast through our network of financial advisors.